Wow, so many wonderful, scary, fun, cute and fabulous Halloween bentos! Thank you!
It’s time! It’s time! For the Halloween B.O.M.B!
So exciting…can’t wait to see the spooky ghosts, goblins and of course the Jacks!
Now if these icons of October are not your “cup of tea”… you can submit a bento celebrating The Harvest, the pumpkins, or the festive colors of the season!
Be as creative as you’d like.
Just add your link and describe your bento in the comments. I’ll post the photo for you.
If you don’t have a hosting site for your photos, you can email them to me and I’ll add it for you. Just remember to comment so I know where to place it.
The October B.O.M.B. guidelines are:
1. The B.O.M.B. Challenge starts now.
2. The last day to submit will be October 31, 2010 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time
3. Your submission must be a “Halloween or Harvest” themed bento!
4. You can enter as often as you like.
5. The B.O.M.B. will be selected randomly so don’t be shy!
6. Have fun !
The bento above is from the archives. Veggie pizza, corn pudding, purple carrots, strawberry and piece of sweet potato cut with an acorn-shaped cutter. Kind of looks like a human heart which given the season, totally works!